President of Temple (DATUK YIP KUM FOOK, MCA Gombak) in the amount of RM20,000.00 Dear brother and sister, I am Myanmar who working in Malaysia for more than 10 years and I would like to explain about SAMNAK SAMBODHI BUDDHIST ASSOCIATION. Therefore, recently I stayed at Sasanarakkha Buddhist Sanctuary (SBS), Taiping, Perak. I am very close with Ven. U Nandiya Maha Thero. My monk Ven. U Nandiya is a very good heart and compassion for everyone in the world, also I heard when he stayed at Kuala Lumpur Buddhist Temple, he lends donation money to the President of Temple (DATUK YIP KUM FOOK, MCA Gombak) in the amount of RM20,000.00 only and he said that money belongs to Myanmar society in Malaysia. On the other hand, my monk said, also many things happened when he stayed there because committees are always disturbing, I am very sad about that matter, why committees are very poor and crooks. Others Temple, people come to Temple to respected Buddha and Monks, ...
We Buddhists in Malaysia are very shameful and very low in the knowledge of Buddhist teachings, also low in morality in Buddhism, this is because the president of the 三宝寺 SAMNAK SAMBODHI BUDDHIST ASSOCIATION (DATUK YIP KUM FOOK) in Malaysia, kicked out of Buddhist monks(Sangha) from the Temple and used police and gangsters Today, there are many Buddhist messages abroad to us about what is happening in Malaysia, but we cannot answer wrongly because the political elite party (MCA) created with Buddhist monks and news, sharing, forward and everywhere on the internet but This Datuk never solves problems. DATUK YIP KUM FOOK ( 叶金福 ) is a lawyer and political but his knowledge is too low, he always cheating on people and playboy with people's wives, if you research on the internet and type "YIP KUM FOOK" everything will appear on your screen monitor or your smartphone DATUK YIP KUM FOOK appointed his son ( 叶君瀚 YIP JIUN HANN) to be MCA chairman division...
Comments
Post a Comment